Call for Participants
on “Fraud and Gratification in Healthcare Services Across Jurisdictions”
Corruption is always among extremely serious crimes which may penetrates to almost all of aspects of life. Though most apparently this occupies political sphere, however any matters which are far from political circle, indeed, cannot escape from this crime. Healthcare services is a very good example in the matter. In Indonesia, as a case in point, the acute corruption has penetrate to, one among others, healthcare services. In purchasing medical instruments by hospitals and medical centers, government bodies related to healthcare services, and most massively in drugs purchasing. In this context, international seminar related to the issues finds its significance and importance. The seminar will end in the recommendation to those countries in good policy that should be taken in the matter, as well as to leverage the level of awareness of doctors and medical officials as well as the industry toward the establishment of good conduct and good services.
1) Policy makers
3) Doctors and officials in healthcare services
4) Students in Medical Faculties and Law Faculties
Time and Venue
The international conference will be held on November 6th, 2017
At Santika Premiere Hotel, Jl. Jend. Sudirman No.19, Cokrodiningratan, Jetis, Kota Yogyakarta, D.I. Yogyakarta, Indonesia.
Topics and Speakers
Session One: “FRAUD AND GRATIFICATION IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES: PROBLEMS AND SOLUTIONS FROM INTERNATIONAL EXPERIENCES”
- Gratification in Healthcare Services: Malaysian Context
Prof Dr. Mohd. Akram Shair Mohamed (International Islamic University Malaysia)
- Gratification in Healthcare Services: Turkey Context
Prof. Dr. Berna Arda MD.JD. (University of Ankara)
- Gratification in Healthcare Services: Netherlands Context
Prof. H.D.C. Roscam Abbing (Utrecht University)
4. Gratification in Healthcare Services: Singapore Context
Prof. Catherine Tay (National University of Singapore)
Session Two: “ERADICATION OF FRAUD AND GRATIFICATION IN HEALTHCARE SERVICES IN INDONESIA”
- Gratification in Hospitals and Agencies in Indonesia
Dr. Nasser, SPK. D. Law. (World Association for Medical Law)
- Gratification in Healthcare Services and Anti Corruption Eradication (KPK) Role
Dr. Aroma Elmina Martha, S.H., M.H. (Lecturer of Law Faculty, UII)
3. Gratification in Healthcare Services: Bioethics Perspective
dr. Syaefudin Ali Akhmad, M.Sc., CHRM. (Lecturer of Medical Faculty, UII)
- Conference Kits (backpack, blocknote, pen, journals)
- Proceeding (Call for Papers)
- Certificate (SKP Point)
- Coffeebreaks and lunch
This international conference is jointly organized by Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Law and Medical Faculty, Universitas Islam Indonesia in collaboration with World Association for Medical Law.
Contact and Information
- Postgraduate Program, Faculty of Law, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Jl. Cik Di Tiro no.1, Yogyakarta. Phone: +62 274 520661. Email:[email protected].
- Medical Faculty, Universitas Islam Indonesia, Jl. Kaliurang km. 14.5, Sleman, Yogyakarta. Phone: +62 274 898444, +62 274 898459. Email: [email protected].
For online registration please kindly visit link https://goo.gl/k5WZRf
Please check the poster out for more info.
Pascasarjana Hukum UII
Fakultas Kedokteran UII
0856 4366 5753 (Postgraduate Program Faculty of Law)
0821 2723 677 (Medical Faculty)